Measures to cultivate the next generation
JFE Kankyo Corporation Action Plan (third plan)
JFE Kankyo Corporation reviews the working styles of its employees in order to find ways to encourage its employees to participate in the care and upbringing of their children. We take the following measures to accomplish these aims.
1.Period of the plan
Oct. 1, 2014 to Sep. 30, 2017 (3 years)
- Target (1)
- Reduce the number of non-scheduled hours worked by conducting enlightenment and awareness-raising activities after October 2014.
- Block out optimal flex work schedules to fit our employee's lifestyles.
- Monitor and manage when employees leave the gate of the company building. (after 20:00)
- Target (2)
- Carry out our plan to promote the annual paid vacation system after Oct. 2014.
- Set and manage the rate at which employees use their annual paid vacation. (70% of the 20 paid vacation days granted, or 14 days/year)